Monday, June 3, 2013

The Commoner Switches Challenges

Given the family events of the week I could not carry on the June Challenge about my roots.  I couldn't do it.  I'm pretty sure I would end up curled up on the floor or something.  So no roots this month.  Since I didn't start it I thought it was okay to abandon it.
 So I googled June blog challenges and boy o boy (that's a funny saying)  there were lots to choose from.  The one I chose didn't have a title and was pretty random.  I've already missed  a few days which is good because some of the days are really weird.  So I'm not using them.

So Day 1 challenge.  Talk about your current relationship.

The Commoner's marriage is pretty mundane.  But here we go.

 So here is the famous Bob.  He usually gets this response when people meet him-you must be a saint.  Take that for what it's worth.  I take it that he's highly religious and has performed some miracles verified by the Vatican.  Here are 10 facts about Bob

1.  For the first half of our marriage we called him Robbie.  His family calls him Robert.  I call him ROOOOOBBBBB-like on the Dick Van Dyke Show.  Now he goes by Bob.

2.  His favorite movie is Happy Feet-go figure
3.  Although he's authentic off the boat Irish -he doesn't drink at all.

4.  He is a 5 time black belt-so I never make him mad.

5. When he flies on a plane he doesn't watch movies or listen to music-he stares straight ahead.

6.  When he runs and drives he doesn't listen to music.

7.  He hates pasta and all Italian food really-ironic.
8.  He is one of eleven-I'm one of one-he shares everything I share nothing-it works out.

9.  He grew up around the corner from Larry Mullen Jr and lived in the same town as Bono and the Edge, but somehow never saw that notice about joining a band.

 10.  He was the first in his family to buy a car.  It was a Fiat.

And that folks is some facts about Bob/Robert/Robbie.  Welcome to June

No comments:

Post a Comment