Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Commoner Suggest Something for Everyone on Your List that You love


You have heard me rave about this for the past few years.  It's one of the best things that I take away from my CAHA experience. It is -(drumroll) popcornopolis!


I can not describe this popcorn to you.  It's unlike any other popcorn on the market.  The kernels are big and plump.  It's hard to find those edgy things you sometimes find in other popcorns.  The other greatness of this popcorn is that each kernel is somehow magically individually covered in delicious, delectable, delightful, flavors.  Born in Universal Studios in Hollywood there are franchises throughout California (not many)  and of course mailorder.

There's sweet and savory-chocolatey and carmelish.  My favorite are the cheddar and the sour cream and onion.   I always buy the small cone because once you start you can't stop and really get your own cone.  I'm licking my fingers (gross).



I've sent this to people for gifts and have all the kids in my class trained to buy me some when they see it somewhere.  If you live somewhere other than California I tell you go to popcornopolis.com.  Try some-share some-do it.  You won't go back.


So for everyone on your list I suggest POPCORNOPOLIS.  (dot com)

No comments:

Post a Comment