Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanksgiving I managed to wake up

Does this seem trivial or deep?  No it does not.  And it's very brief as well.  (sorry to begin  the sentence with and).  My fabulous conference in fabulous Palm Springs-technically Indian Wells-is over.  We survived the long and some times aggravating dayWe survived the ride to the airport and the trip to Starbucks and the missing sign for rental car return.  We survived Ontario Airport -which wins my award for best airport candy store-the flight, long term parking, the ride home, the pick up at the airport-my dog who would NOT come inside and here I am.

A day with 5 parent conferences-I'm thankful I woke up and am some what functioning.  Starbucks every hour dropped off at Ladd Lane would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment